Meeting customers where they are, not where the cloud is.
A series of insightful writing exploring the Edge Cloud.
Watch Edge Gravity partner Haste to understand the challenges in an exciting webinar.
October 10th, 2019 at the Ericsson D15 Experience Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Listen to Yves discuss Edge Technology with IDCA Tech Standards Committee Member Mark Thiele.
what is edge gravity?
The Machine Economy
A new set of time-sensitive applications and workloads that need to be pushed deeper into the network:
VR and AR
Critical Control System Management
global network architecture
A paradigm shift in how services are delivered and consumed is required beyond public cloud:
Virtually Infinite Network Capacity
Mainstream AI and ML
global service provider map
Our Edge Cloud Platform is built on the Unified Delivery Network (UDN) a live global network with 22 core locations reaching over 85 service providers delivering edge solutions.
Service delivery at the edge
- How can I find edge solutions for my customers?
- How can I promote these new edge solutions?
- How can I forecast my revenue for my edge?
customer solutions at the edge
- How can I reach customers in Brazil, Indonesia, and Lagos?
- Is the edge available today?
- How can I guarantee customer satisfaction?