The Machine Economy
A new set of time-sensitive applications and workloads that need to be pushed deeper into the network:
- Streaming Video
- VR and AR
- Artificial Intelligence
- Industrial IoT
- Critical Control System Management
Global Network Architecture
A paradigm shift in how services are delivered and consumed is required beyond public cloud:
- Virtually Infinite Network Capacity
- Millisecond Latency
- Tera-Scale Connectivity
- Mainstream AI and ML
- Pervasive Security
Global Service Provider Map
Our Edge Cloud Platform is built on the Unified Delivery Network (UDN) a live global network with 22 core locations reaching over 85 service providers delivering edge solutions.
Service Delivery At the Edge
- How can I find edge solutions for my customers?
- How can I promote these new edge solutions?
- How can I forecast my revenue for my edge?
Customer Solutions at the Edge
- How can I reach customers in Brazil, Indonesia, and Lagos?
- Is the edge available today?
- How can I guarantee customer satisfaction?
Get to Know EDGE GRAVITY by Ericsson
EDGE GRAVITY by Ericsson is a global network built in partnership with Service Providers globally. Initially launched as a CDN, we’re moving fast into Edge Computing, bringing our SP partners along and re-inserting them into their rightful place in the value chain. With our setup we will be better equipped to deliver with speed and agility, executing on Ericsson´s growth strategy.